Introduce the student to the differences between normal and delayed reflex development, including its signs, symptoms and implications.
Enable students to become competent in the identification and assessment of developmental delay related to retained primitive reflexes using the INPP Questionnaire and Diagnostic Assessment.
Develop the student’s ability to interpret and communicate test results, supervise a remedial program and assess on-going progress.
- Identify individuals who would potentially benefit from the INPP Individual Program.
- Administer and interpret the INPP Diagnostic Assessment.
- Provide written reports based on assessment findings.
- Devise an appropriate remedial program based on assessment results.
- Perform follow-up assessments at regular intervals while a child is on the INPP Program.
- Supervise and amend the INPP Program.