Module 3 (five days of instruction)
During module 3, instruction is provided in:
- Preparation and delivery of a report based on diagnostic assessment results.
- Preparation of an educational report.
- Theory and methods of building an INPP Reflex Stimulation and Inhibition Program based on diagnostic assessment results.
- INPP exercises (incl. practice).
- Procedure for Follow-up Review.
A half-day seminar scheduled within module 3 allows for discussion of results from diagnostic assessment (from assigned homework) as well as rationale, planning and selection of exercises for remedial intervention for a few selected cases.
Assignments following Module 3
1) Continued reading from the reading list.
2) Revision of all materials in preparation for examinations and assessment.